Information in English
AKTIV ÅPEN BARNEHAGE
- A PLAYCLUB for children age 0-6 years old, accompanied by an adult.
- Opening hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9.30 am to 1.30 pm.
- No registration is required, and no payment necessary – the usage of Aktiv Åpen Barnehage is completely free of charge.
- We have a large, padded play area of approximately 200 sqm.
- Every day we sing together.
- Within the opening hours you may come and go at you leisure.
- Social interaction, for both children and adults is available.
The address is Båtmannsgata 4, 4. etg. (Nyhavna). See map.
Phone: 95 13 85 58
GUIDELINES1. Each adult can be responsible for the maximum of four children due to fire safety regulations.
2. The adult is to supervise and take the responsibility for their children at all times.
3. The adult is to help the children in the various activities that take place, and to make sure that they follow the guidelines set out by the staff.
4. Everyone is required to help tidying the toys at the end of each playtime.
5. If you have to leave the premises, Hanne is to be notified. If the children is to be left behind the responsibility for children must be given to one of the other adults. The children must under no circumstances be left unsupervised.
6. Everyone is responsible to help maintain a good atmosphere, for children and adults, old and new users.
7. The eldest children must take into consideration the younger ones close to them. Be careful not to run to fast, as there are many toddlers about… not all on two feet yet…
8. Aktiv is not an arena for badmouthing others. If you have a problem of some kind, with regards to another person or how things is done – go talk to Hanne and she will try to resolve the situation in the best possible way.
9. Singsong: Our focus is on having a good time - is not necessary for the child sit still throughout the whole session.
But, please refrain from playing in the room as long as were gathered, as it is very disturbing!
Bring your child/ children into the kitchen if it does’nt want to participate.
10. Eating: All eating and drinking needs to be done in the kitchen.
No food or drink is allowed in the playroom. No toys or books is to be on the table when we eat.
We want to promote good table manners. No running between the kitchen and playroom during lunchtime as this is distracting.
Everyone using the kitchen is responsible for cleaning after themselves and their children.
Tidy dishes into the dishwasher, wipe off the table and chairs, bench and floor beneath you.
11. Remember to clean up after craft activities.
- Together we create a good environment .